ME/CFS Recovery Stories - Anna
2 weeks after the Energy Excellence Course:
Firstly, thank you for such a fantastic course and for just making sense of the illness and giving us a positive way forward.
I no longer feel hopeless, despondent and frustrated, but entirely focused on a full recovery. My days are much happier and I feel that I have my life back on track again. Below are just some of the changes that have occurred.
– improved sleep – although still restless at times, I go off to sleep really quickly and am very rarely awake for prolonged periods during the night.
– the achiness and heaviness throughout my body has almost lifted – apart from some aching in the morning and evening time.
– social interactions are much easier and I am enjoying going to visit friends and having friends here – it no longer wears me out in the way it did before and I look forward to seeing people.
– walking is much easier and I can easily walk without even thinking about it being an issue – it certainly feels normal again and I can walk fairly quickly.
– I am no longer ‘thinking’ like an ill person and feel that I have ‘lifted’ emotionally which is great.
– energy levels are much better and going out is starting to feel normal, rather than a bit of an ordeal.
From my perspective, I seem to be on track. I am enjoying using the process and can really see the positive benefits.
Friends and family have commented on the difference they have seen in me, which is really encouraging.